25 LIFE LESSONS EVERY ONE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND.

July 18, 2017


Life has taught me a lot, But I want to share just 25 of them with you. (I have tons up my sleeves)
I have learnt Some pretty good stuff
, Some pretty hard stuff
And some things i am still yet to make sense of.

1. People change.

2.Things are not always as they seem.

3 Life is not a bed of roses.

3.Do not put your trust and confidence in man.

4. Be consistent. It pays.

5.Nobody is going to hand over anything
to you on a platter. You want something, go out and get it.

6.Dreams won't come true if you don't make them come true.

7.Happiness is a choice.

8.Success is not for everyone.

9.When things are working out, everyone wants to be your friend.

10.When life gets hard the travel team gets a little bit scanty.

11.Courage is contagious.

12. smile,  it's your best accessory.

13.Family is everything.

14.Pursue your purpose relentlessly.

15.Love people regardless of whether it's easy or not.


16.Money is scarce. You will work REALLY HARD to get it.

17.Reading is one of the most rewarding things you can do with your time.

18 Time is the most precious commodity in the world. Not money.

19. Some people are toxic, stay away from them.

20.Talk less and do more.

21.Don't spend too much time making plans, get busy.

22. Not everyone will like you. People will hate you for no reason. Learn to deal with it.

23. practice makes perfect, hard work pays.

24. Life is short make the most of it.

25. Love God, love people. Be the best you can be.

Kindly use the comment box, drop a life lesson you have learned and would love to share with others.

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love what you said in number six, that dreams won't come true unless you make them come true! I think that old saying, Dreams Do Come True, should be changed to what you said, lol. I totally agree with the rest, too. Life has taught me tons of lessons, and I am positive more are to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these - #18 and #21 are resonating for me. Time IS money and it's time to get busy doing! Thanks again for the great reminders! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, glad you find it helpful.

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful, wonderful post. And a really good reminder of a lot of things for me. So timely for me to read this today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, I am so glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. Great post! I especially like what you said in #5 and #6 - very important life lessons. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I totally agree with you about how people change. The thing is that sometimes we want someone to stay the same way forever, but the truth is that this is not always the case. People will always change, it can be for the better or for the worse, but it is something we have to welcome whether we like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true indeed, I learnt that in time. People won't always remain the same way good or bad so keep an open mind.

      Delete
  6. People change is something I never forget. The only thing is too many change and its not for the better. Or it could mean that the other person has grown

    ReplyDelete
  7. great lessons you've learned along lifes' journey! Life is hard as hell, but well worth living it! (I had a near death experience and it has changed me, and being here now ALIVE I see things in a different light/perspective... I really love the lesson 'happiness is a choice' so many people fail to realize this before it's too late! Your other lessons of course are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you sound exactly like me. I had a near death experience too and it also changed my entire perception of things. I strongly believe that happiness is a choice. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  8. #6 and #13 are the biggest lessons I've learnt. If you don't work for what you want, you will never get it, and your family is your biggest treasure. They are your biggest fans, your biggest supporters, family is indeed everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes!!! My family my everything. That's why God gave them to us. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  9. These are very strong points! You are so wise and I wish I had learned these principles much younger - it would of saved me from a lot of hiccups in life!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment. You still have a great life ahead of you. I trust it would be beautiful.

      Delete
  10. I love that you included happiness is a choice. I feel like so many times I find myself saying "I'll just be happy once this happens" and by the time it does I am on to obsessing about the next. But its true, you can wake up every morning and decide to be happy- no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, happiness is a choice and it's best to choose to be happy no matter what.

      Delete

Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to use the comment box below. Your comment could change someone's life. Who knows :)

Page views