MY BLOG GOT THE LIEBSTER BLOGGER AWARD

July 25, 2017


Whoop!! whoop!! Two awards in such a short time, can't be more grateful.
Hy guys, my blog just got another award, this time it's the liebster blogger award. Isn't that just so amazing?


The liebster blogger award is also an award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers who they consider inspiring and hardworking. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I was nominated by this beautiful and awesome lady mayuri saxena she owns a lovely and awesome blog called " THE CRAZY LIST " you can check it out here.




The Liebster award rules:


1.      Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site.

2.      Display an image of the award and write a post about your nomination on your blog.

3.      Answer the 10 questions your nominee has asked in their blog post.

4.      Nominate 5-10 other deserving new bloggers for the award and ask them 10 questions of your choice.

5.      List the rules of the award in your blog post.




Answers to The crazy list's questions:


1.  Tell us about your blog.
The name of my blog is "happiness is free", and My message is simple.
" LIFE is hard, but you can ENJOY HAPPINESS everyday if you choose to. Happiness is not a destination, it's a choice. My blog is a platform where I share tips on how to live a free and happy life despite life's challenges. I am an authority in this department because I have been through hell and back but I still choose to be happy everyday. I also do relationship and lifestyle.

2. What has been the most rewarding experience your blog has brought you?

It has given me a sense of purpose an opportunity to connect with people and most importantly a platform to inspire and help others.

3. What is the best piece of advice you can give your readers?

Read as many books as you can! Invest in yourself, your future self will be glad you did.

4. What is your favorite travel destination and why?

Haven't had much travels yet, My favorite travel destination would be Paris I am yet to visit it. But I am so excited about it.


6.  If someone were visiting your city or town, what would you suggest they do?

We are a country of very diverse people, tribes and languages. Just take a tour, you'd be so amazed at how such diversity can be merged into one big country called Nigeria. So just explore...


7.  What makes you deliriously happy?

Small things make me really happy. I am always so grateful for the little things. Water to drink, food to eat, family and friends. But music is my life, it makes me extremely happy.



8. What is your guilty pleasure?

Music, Books, and surfing the Web.

 9. What is a difficult obstacle you have had to overcome?

Honestly my life has been one big roller-coaster, but thank God for grace. Being sick and diagnosed with GBS has been the biggest challenge of them all. But so grateful I am alive and well again. Read my story here

10. What are you most grateful in your life?

God's love, Family and friends




I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:

I selected just 5 bloggers which I admire. All of these bloggers are hard-working, professional and just really GOOD. I love their blogs. For all the nominees, you can answer the same questions I answered. Thanks

1.The mamma fairy

2. Mutual faith blog 

3. The caffeinated elephant 

4.menstellar

5. XO SAM

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to use the comment box below. Your comment could change someone's life. Who knows :)

Page views